- 10 players per team (9 skaters and a goalie)
- Preseason starts before Thanksgiving and is contingent on weather
- Regular season starts after Thanksgiving and runs until the 3rd week of February
- Playoffs take place last week of Feb/first week of March
- Postseason till weather permits
- 10 games plus 1 playoff
- $1,600 per team
- Returning teams will receive a $100 PayPal refund
We accept credit card payments via Pay Pal’s secure payment gateway and we accept personal checks. Checks should be made payable to StatMonsters, LLC and mailed to:
Mark Cumiskey, StatMonsters 4656 Huntley Drive, Ellicott City, MD 21043
3 on 3 Adult Hockey Rules
- Ice Slot is 1 hour with 10 min ice cut
- 3 min warm-up
- Games are 3 x 13 min running clock periods with 1 minute between periods
- 3 skaters and a goalie per team on the ice at a time
- A face-off starts each period
- Penalties result in a penalty shot with live puck if skater doesn’t score
- When a goal is scored, the team that scores must return to center ice. The team that was scored on must take the puck behind the goal. They can advance the puck once all their players are behind the goal line. The other team may advance once the other team moves forward with the puck.
- If puck leaves the rink, official will determine possession. The team without possession will stand back 15 feet until the team with possession advances the puck.
- Slap shots are below the knee. A violation will result in a turnover.